We are accepting New Patients.
Contact us now, we would love to meet you!
Our primary goal is to assist you in attaining and maintaining optimal oral health and overall health.
Your appointment time is reserved exclusively for you. We will respect your time and trust that you will do the same by arriving on time for your appointments. If it is necessary for you to cancel or change an appointment, we kindly ask that you give us as much notice as possible so that your previously reserved time can be made available to another patient.
Our office needs at least 2 business day notice to reschedule your appointment unless you have become sick or have an emergency. Inconsiderate cancellations may be subject to a fee based on the time and procedure cancelled.
Important COVID-19 Information
Dear Loyal Patients,
We have reopened our office as of June 1st and we are very happy to be back to serve and empower all of you to enhance your oral and overall health under safe conditions.
As we mentioned before, infection control has always been and continues to be a top priority for our practice and our protocols have been enhanced and updated to follow Provincial Health Authority, BCCDC, Worksafe BC, College of Dental Surgeons of BC and BC Dental Association guidelines.
For those of you who are coming in to see us soon, we wanted to send you a reminder of our new protocols that we have added to enhance and ensure that our patients, as well as our team, are both safe and comfortable:
1) Pre-Screening - COVID-19 Return to Practice Acknowledgement Form, Pre-screening Form, Medical information and COVID-19 specific questions are to be addressed 3 days prior to your appointment either by telephone or e-mail.
Please click button to download "Return to Practice Acknowledgement Form"
Please click button to download "Patient Screening Form"
2) Virtual Lobby – A mask is required during your visit. If you do not have one, we have them available for purchase for $1. Please call our office at 604 421-1413 upon your arrival to the parking lot. Please remain outside until our team member confirms when you are permitted to enter our waiting room. Only you are to enter the office. Of course, minors or those that require special assistance for medical or language reasons are permitted to have one person accompany them into our office.
3) Screening –Upon entry to our office your medical and COVID information will be re-confirmed and your temperature will be taken with a no touch thermometer. If your temperature is elevated you will need medical confirmation of your health status before examination or treatment. If your temperature is normal, we will ask you to use hand sanitizer for your hands prior to being escorted to the treatment area.
4) Pre procedural rinse - prior to any examination or treatment, you will be asked to use a pre rinse of 1.5 % hydrogen peroxide rinse for 60 seconds.
5) Post treatment - we ask that you use hand sanitizer again upon leaving the office after your appointment. Please follow up with our office is you develop any symptoms within 14 days following your appointment.
Additional safety measures:
Installation of Plex glass shields in the reception area and plastic barriers at treatment room entrances.
Team members are screened for temperature and symptoms daily upon arrival at the office.
Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. We ask for your cooperation and patience as that might mean that you are offered fewer options and flexibility when scheduling your appointment. It is also imperative that you are on time for your appointment, as a backlog can occur
We have implemented Telehealth dental appointments for consults and emergency visits so screening can be done virtually.
We will also be installing medical grade air purifying systems and source evacuation units in our operatories in July.
In the clinical area, we have implemented some things to help reduce aerosols:
We will use rubber dams on all patients for aerosol generating procedures when seeing the doctor
We will use an extra oral vacuum and high-volume suctions on patients seeing the doctor or the hygienist when aerosols are anticipated.
We will thoroughly wipe down and sterilize the room and allow adequate time between patients for the operatories
Our administrative team will be wearing scrubs, surgical masks and gloves
Our clinical team will be wearing scrubs, isolation gowns, high grade surgical masks/respirators, face shields, and goggles as needed depending on the procedures required.
The office and the Team will look very different but our level of care and commitment to educate and empower you for optimal oral and overall health remains the same. We are excited to see you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have by phone or email at email@example.com.
We are now open Monday to Friday. To book an appointment, please call our office at 604-421-1413 during regular office hours or visit our website at www.mysmilehealth.com , FaceBook or Instagram for regular updates and videos.
Thank you for continuing to choose our team as your oral health care providers. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends as well as any new patient referrals.
The My Smile Health Centre Team - Dr. Ivy Yu, Janet, Nancy, and Anita
Provincial Health Services Authority :
College of Dental Surgeons of BC :
BC Dental Association :
World Health Organization:
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: